When you have friends over, what do you usually do? Do you have a plan before they arrive, a plan you discussed, or one that is just made. Here are some fun activities that always make the best times with friends! And maybe have inside jokes to make your other friends jeal. Just kidding.
1. Make bow: you can use anything! Ribbon, paper, money, metal, fabric, ect.
2. Tie-dye: there are now kits that do not relay on hawt boiling water and waiting forever to get the dye out of your hands and face.
3. Photo shoot: everyone loves getting pictures of their fun times. And you could put them on Facebook, to once again show how fly you are wearing a boa. Try different looks; silly, edgy, flashy, and vintage.
4. Road trip: take a road trip. The one key to, other than a car and gas, is to have no plan. Or have a destination picked at random and go there. Getting lost is half the fun. So, get out of here and get lost, on purpose!
5. Write a silly story: write a silly story and then print it out to look like a real book!
6. On a side note, make a film: make a film adaption based off your story, or make a parody of you and your friends lives.