6. I used to play the guitar, and I am planning on starting up again very soon!
7. I went through a massive moons and star faze. Everything I had was moons and stars! My comforter, mobiles, a metal sun, my light switch cover, basically I had an obsession. Luckily, in school, whenever we had the galaxy section, I was beast at it, getting A+’s on just about everything! My obsession was good for something.
8. For my Senior Project I ran the annual Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) Fashion Show. It was such a great learning experience! I defiantly want to do it again.
9. I have a massive collection of Vera Bradley and will refuse to throw away them. Well, no one has told me to, yet, but I know my answer will be nope!
10. I am a hoarder. See, I can admit I have a problem! I do not (like to) give away clothes. Not because I do not like helping, I love that, but I cannot get over losing things. I even take my sisters’ birthday cards because I feel bad for her not keeping them. SO: old t-shirts and birthday cards are my kryptonite. I thought it would be better if it was designer bags, but nope, $20 shirts and cards. But I have been able to put everything that does not fit me in massive pile, which makes me happy. This means, more shopping! I am glad that my family donates everything to either our neighbors, or to Big Sisters!
11. My favorite animals are hedgehogs, whales, unicorns and cats/dogs
12. I was obsessed with rocks and I had a big collection of those too!
Basically, here is what I have collected:
Rocks (named all the big ones)
Glow in the dark stars
Sparkly gel pens
Moon and star things
Unicorn stuffed animals
Read Full Post »