Okay, we head off to Paris in less than a day! How exciting is that?! I have never been out of the country before and Paris has always been on my bucket list forever, which I really do not ever recall calling it a bucket list because I am not that morbid and thinking about what I have to do before I die. Not cool. But anyway, as a blogger for Bay Path College, I have to remember that many more people, I hope, will read my blog. Actually, you need to. So instead of relazing at the beach, or trying to get on camera for Girls Gone Wild, which I personal advise that you do not, read the wonderful words that come from my mind to my finger tips, back to my mind, and then into your brains. Muahaha! Ok, so what I am somewhat struggling to say, is that while in Paris, I will blogging at night, or when I have a few moments to myself at the hotel, I will blogging way just for all of you out there that care. I mean, why not care? I am a real person, that most of you know, I am posting this on Facebook, Twitter and Bay Path’s site for not only my benefit, but for you. Sometime when I read a blog, I cannot really get into it as much as someone else’s I know. So, the fact that I am posting this everywhere is so that not only will I get more hits on my blog, hehee, but to make a name for myself. Wow, I ama getting lost here. I think that is what I was trying to get out in the beginning. Lets start again without deleting everything above this, because I wrote a lot of words. Hello. My name is Chadsey and I will be your blogger for the Paris trip. I may, or may not be the only one blogging about this, which I think is fab, but I just want to say that I hope my words will make you feel like you’re in Paris. That is my goal with this project. I am not only blogging for myself, I am also blogging for the trip itself, which I think is so amazing! I will try very hard to make sure my words come out readable and clear. Just a side note, I usually make my actual points at the end just in case you want to reread it again to make sure I am still writing in English, which I know I am since I cannot speak anything else. Here are my points:
- I am a freshman at BPC, and majoring in Interior Design
- I have a love for creative writing, and my voice is always noticed while I write, even if it for a research paper. True story.
- I ramble too much, but I usually get my point across, or I just make them up as I go, which truthfully, I am doing right now!
- I will try very hard to make my posts as interesting, factual, real, readable, and fun as possible! If you would like to comment on them, please do. I may even post about a post, about the main points.
- I do not remember what I am saying. Oh whatever. PLEASE READ MY BLOG!! 🙂 This is meant for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, that is all, for right this moment!