Knowing that this title is not the exect as the real one, Spring’s 10 Best, but it is just about the same thing. Nordstrom lists their top 10 Springs choices, and I will be listing all of them and discussing which ones I personally would like, dislike, and why I decided that! I know I am no professional fashion expert, but I love to start being one! BTW, you can find legit facts by going to http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/spring-trends-shop?origin=headerlogo SO here it goes!
- Do I like this? YES!
- Is it good for Spring time? YES!
- Would I wear it? YUP!
- What would look good with it? Although neutrals are supposed to go with everything, I DON’T SUGGEST wearing a nude piece with a pale floral bright, or too bright. It will just look strange. Here is what I am trying to say here.
Right way: Wrong way: Well… I have to think about that some more. What colors would be considered neutral? Light lavender, light gray, light tan, taupe, cream( love!) and pale pink! What is my final verdict? YES for: me, the world, but do not wear neutral while stuffing your face with shrimp cocktail. Think of wearing it to a polo match, or out shopping for new Lilly Pulitzer placements.
2. The Fit and Flare Dress
- Hands down, my favorite. SO: YES, YES, YES, and YES, please! I will be covering this trend after for a full entry!
3. The Kitten Heel
- I like kittens, I like heels, and I like flats, so I guess you would think I love kitten heels, right? Wrong. I mean, there is nothing wrong with them, per say, but I am not a fan of thick heels. The stacked ones are pretty cool, though! I am short, so when I wear heels, I could have on 5 inches ones and still be under 6 feet, easily. So, that would make me 5’7″.
- So, what I am trying to say here is that although I love flats, and heels, the in between is not so much, However, for the spring time, I would purchase a nice pair of floral ones! I do in fact own a pair!
- This section is a little difficult to understand, I know!
4. The Romantic Blouse
- I really like this look, and it looks so gret in the spring time! It is nice and flowy, and it’s just simple and easy! YES! Here is one of my favorites sold at Nordstrom:
5. The Framed Satchel
- Two words: kate spade. She does it best! So, naturally, I am just going to say YES! : And for spring go for the solid bright colors, like:
- Although you are “allowed’ to wear the satchel anytime of the year, go for a more understated, black framed satchel!
- A little side note: I am sorry for that huge space! I keep trying to get rid of it!
6. The Flared and Wide Leg Pant
- Okay, so this process is taking a lot more time then I thought… so I am going to try to hurry it along. Maybe I will just write another part of this in another entry! Hahaa.. ok. So pants… Flared: Good if you can pull it off. That is what it comes down to. If you have the body/confidence to wear it, more power to you! I can say that I probably do not pull it off. Wide leg: Goes hand in hand.. well… leg in leg with the flared pant, but these are more unique. Still, you have to be able to pull it off not only with your body type, but the way you outfit it. Make sure your top is not too flowy, and not too tight. A great top is to wear them with a blouse, tucked in! 🙂 So you can the tight and loose top balance!
Good for you for making it this far, unless the stress of trying to understand this knocked you unconscious and you hit the down arrow.